Thursday, July 24, 2008

Smoking

Good morning, today I want to share about smoking article that I read.As you know smoking is defined as practise where a substance is burned and the smoke tasted or inhaled.Smoking is the bad habit and can affect our health.There are 5 method of smoking that are very popular.There are cigarette,roll-your-own,cigar,pipe and hookah.There are some health effects that I manage to read.First is effect on heart.The smoker will risk to the heart disease.It is because all smoke contains very fine particulates that are able to penetrate the alveolar wall into the blood and exert their effects on the heart in a short time.Besides,they will also risk with lung cancer.It is because the damage of lung will take about 20 years before its physical manifestation in lung cancer.So I think that all..Before I stop, I want to advise to you all don't try SMOKE!!!Thank you..

Source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/smoking

No comments: